Sometime back, we had revealed that Mahanubhavudu was not able to get many theaters as the screens were occupied mostly by Jai Lava Kusa and Spyder. Now that the film has opened to some super strong reviews and word of mouth, extra screens have been added in both the Telugu states.
As Spyder has got a mixed response, many theater owners have decided to showcase Mahanubhavudu which is a blessing in disguise for the makers. Maruthi’s clean comedy and the perfect holiday timing have helped the film big time.
Sharwanand scores yet another success and has gone a step ahead in his career.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film