Sometime back, we had revealed that Mahanubhavudu was not able to get many theaters as the screens were occupied mostly by Jai Lava Kusa and Spyder. Now that the film has opened to some super strong reviews and word of mouth, extra screens have been added in both the Telugu states.
As Spyder has got a mixed response, many theater owners have decided to showcase Mahanubhavudu which is a blessing in disguise for the makers. Maruthi’s clean comedy and the perfect holiday timing have helped the film big time.
Sharwanand scores yet another success and has gone a step ahead in his career.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film