Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration, has turned out to be the surprise hit of this Sankranthi season. Released on January 12, F2 has edged out the other two biggies like NTR Kathanayakudu and Vinaya Vidheya Rama and is racing ahead at the box-offices worldwide.
In it’s 5-day theatrical run, F2 has collected a solid Rs 34 crore share at the ticket counters in India and overseas. The film is all set to enter the Rs 50 crore club by the end of its full-run. Here are F2’s total worldwide area-wise shares:
|Total 5-Day AP & TG share||Rs 26.05 Cr|
|Total 5-Day Worldwide share||Rs 34 Cr|
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?
- NTR all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal launches her production house
- Renu Desai all set for Tollywood comeback with a biopic