Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration, has turned out to be the surprise hit of this Sankranthi season. Released on January 12, F2 has edged out the other two biggies like NTR Kathanayakudu and Vinaya Vidheya Rama and is racing ahead at the box-offices worldwide.
In it’s 5-day theatrical run, F2 has collected a solid Rs 34 crore share at the ticket counters in India and overseas. The film is all set to enter the Rs 50 crore club by the end of its full-run. Here are F2’s total worldwide area-wise shares:
|Total 5-Day AP & TG share||Rs 26.05 Cr|
|Total 5-Day Worldwide share||Rs 34 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Seerat Kapoor shifts base to Mumbai – Here’s why?
- Naga Babu gifts a swanky new car to his son-in-law
- Noted heroine missing big-screen experience
- Priya Prakash Varrier opens up about Ishq
- Teaser of Adivi Sesh’s Major clocks 32 million views
- Aagalekapotunna from Ishq is a beautiful love song