Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration, has turned out to be the surprise hit of this Sankranthi season. Released on January 12, F2 has edged out the other two biggies like NTR Kathanayakudu and Vinaya Vidheya Rama and is racing ahead at the box-offices worldwide.
In it’s 5-day theatrical run, F2 has collected a solid Rs 34 crore share at the ticket counters in India and overseas. The film is all set to enter the Rs 50 crore club by the end of its full-run. Here are F2’s total worldwide area-wise shares:
|Total 5-Day AP & TG share||Rs 26.05 Cr|
|Total 5-Day Worldwide share||Rs 34 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans