Venkatesh and Varun Tej’s multi-starrer, Fun and Frustration, has turned out to be the surprise hit of this Sankranthi season. Released on January 12, F2 has edged out the other two biggies like NTR Kathanayakudu and Vinaya Vidheya Rama and is racing ahead at the box-offices worldwide.
In it’s 5-day theatrical run, F2 has collected a solid Rs 34 crore share at the ticket counters in India and overseas. The film is all set to enter the Rs 50 crore club by the end of its full-run. Here are F2’s total worldwide area-wise shares:
|Total 5-Day AP & TG share||Rs 26.05 Cr|
|Total 5-Day Worldwide share||Rs 34 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ next with UV Creations is a multi starrer?
- Suriya’s director utilizes lockdown for a meaningful purpose
- Noted OTT platform ropes star director for a documentary
- Sequel on cards for this recent OTT hit?
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again