In this section, we at 123telugu will give our readers some interesting info about Indian films. Be it the actors, technicians, iconic scenes, action, making, box office, and music, we will ask you a question related to it.
Today’s question is about an Indian legendary actress who was born in the south and always wanted to become an air hostess. She has been a dubbing artist and is apparently rumored to secretly marry her co-star before she became the most popular heroine. Who is this actress? Answer the question in the comments section below and we will reveal the right answer later in the evening.
The right answer is none other than the legendary Hindi actress Rekha. She always wanted to be an air hostess and also dubbed for then top heroines like Neetu Singh, Smita Patil, and many others. There has always been a talk that Rekha secretly married her co-star Vinod Mehra but she has been denying it time and again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food