The last rites of Bappi Lahiri, who popularised disco music in India, will be performed tomorrow in Mumbai upon the arrival of his son, Bappa Lahiri from Los Angeles.
Born on November 27, 1952, in West Bengal, Bappi Lahiri has composed music for more than 5000 songs in 500 and more movies in many Indian languages. Fans, including the celebs, of the legendary music director and singer have mourned his death.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha signed another pan-India project?
- Koratala Siva’s mass overdose with NTR30
- Prabhas set to return to Salaar sets
- Star hero removed to bring Akshay Kumar into Prithiviraj?
- Will Ram Charan say yes to this director?
- Viral – Young beauty makes headlines with her looks