The last rites of Bappi Lahiri, who popularised disco music in India, will be performed tomorrow in Mumbai upon the arrival of his son, Bappa Lahiri from Los Angeles.
Born on November 27, 1952, in West Bengal, Bappi Lahiri has composed music for more than 5000 songs in 500 and more movies in many Indian languages. Fans, including the celebs, of the legendary music director and singer have mourned his death.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buckle up Mass Maharaja fans; Tiger Nageswara Rao’s trailer to arrive on this date
- Photo Moment: Nayanthara and Vignesh with their biggest blessing ‘Uyir and Ulag’
- Trailer for Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra to be out tomorrow
- Blockbuster Baby’s Tamil version to make OTT debut – Here is the clarity
- Poll : What’s your take on the release trailer of Skanda?
- Interview :Miryala Ravinder Reddy – What Vetrimaaran is to Tamil Cinema, Srikanth Addala is for Telugu cinema