Hero Sharwanand and talented young actress Ritu Varma will be seen sharing screen space in an as-yet-untitled family drama soon. Sharwa took to Twitter this evening and announced that the film’s first look poster will be out on the 28th of June at 5 PM.
This film marks Sharwa’s 30th outing and it is being made as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. Amala Akkineni plays a crucial role in the movie. Apparently, the mother-son sentiment will be a major highlight in the movie. The film also marks Amala Akkineni’s Kollywood comeback after 30 years. Directed by Shree Karthick, the film is bankrolled by SR Prabhu under Dream Warrior Pictures.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening crowd star to act in Pushpa 2?
- Sai Pallavi’s Tamil comeback with a female-centric film?
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?