Punjabi actress Simran was a name to reckon with in late 90s and early 2000s. After ruling the Telugu and Tamil film industries for nearly 7 years and pairing with almost all the star heroes down South, Simran tied the knot and bid goodbye to movies. She made her silver screen comeback after more than a decade.
Simran interacted with a popular web portal recently and spoke about her future plans as an actress. She stated that she will never play mother to heroes. “Can’t a married heroine play anything else apart from mother roles? Look at the kind of roles Aishwarya Rai and Kareena Kapoor portrayed in Fanney Khan and Veere Di Wedding. I’m awaiting such characters,” said Simran.
Simran is currently acting in Rajinikanth-Karthik Subbaraj film. She is paired with Rajini in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food