Hero Nikhil’s new film under the direction of Chandoo Mondeti was launched a few months ago. Being promoted as a franchise to 2014 released supernatural thriller, Karthikeya, the film is expected to go on floors after the end of the lockdown period.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz circulating on social media is that Chandoo Mondeti is planning to can film at a pan-India level. News is that as the film has a universal concept, the unit is considering to take is to the wide range audience.
However, an official confirmation regarding the news is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema