Ever since the commencement of Super Star Rajinikanth and maverick director Shankar’s 2.0, the makers took all the evasive measures to prevent the leaking of on location stills. However, several stills revealing the looks of Rajini and Akshay were leaked and got the makers on their toes.
In a fresh jolt, a couple of pictures featuring Rajini as Chitti The Robot and Amy Jackson in her robotic costume were leaked recently. The makers have already started working on taking the pictures down from social media.
2.0 is being made with a budget of 450 plus crores, making it one of the most expensive films ever made in India. The film will be releasing on 3-D format during the Republic Day holiday early next year.
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled