It is well-known that Stylish Star Allu Arjun will be teaming up with popular writer Vakkantham Vamsi for the latter’s directorial debut project. The film is tentatively titled Naa Peru Surya, with the tagline Naa Illu India.
According to the latest buzz, Naa Peru Surya will be launched on April 8th, coinciding Bunny’s birthday. This movie is going to be an out and out entertainer with a social message. Allu Arjun is said to be essaying a never seen before role, which will thrill his fans.
This film will be bankrolled by Lagadapati Sridhar. The makers are in talks with noted Bollywood music composers duos Vishal-Shekar and Ajay-Atul and may rope in one of them eventually. Initial speculation is that this movie will be releasing for Sankranthi next year. Let’s wait for an official confirmation.
Articles that might interest you:
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai