Star heroine Tamannaah is currently on her path to recovery after successfully beating COVID-19. The actress returned home a couple of days ago and released a video of her family and friends giving her a warm welcome.
In a latest video she released on Instagram, Tamannaah revealed how Coronavirus took a toll on her health. In the video, Tamannaah was seen doing several exercises to gain back her stamina.
While she was doing push-ups, Tamannaah said that she used to do 40 push-ups at one point and that she is finishing it tough to do at least 4 push-ups now. The actress will soon return to sets to resume all her pending projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary
- Comedian Prudhvi meets with a car accident