Nani’s Gang Leader released last Friday to decent reviews and good openings. The film picked up over the weekend and put up solid totals all-over the twin Telugu states and ended up collecting nearly Rs 10 crore share in 3 days.
In Guntur, on Sunday, Gang Leader collected a good share of Rs 31.58 lakhs. The film’s total 3-day first weekend Guntur collection is Rs 1.03 crore, including worth shares. After a promising first weekend outing at the box-office, Gang Leader will face the real test from Monday. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s first weekend collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Babu demands an apology from Balakrishna
- It’s a Dussehra release for mega hero’s next?
- Chiru clarifies why he skipped Talasani’s charity event
- Film shoots get green signal-To start from this date?
- Warner in Baahubali avatar-Posts a funny question?
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix