Nani’s Gang Leader released last Friday to decent reviews and good openings. The film picked up over the weekend and put up solid totals all-over the twin Telugu states and ended up collecting nearly Rs 10 crore share in 3 days.
In Guntur, on Sunday, Gang Leader collected a good share of Rs 31.58 lakhs. The film’s total 3-day first weekend Guntur collection is Rs 1.03 crore, including worth shares. After a promising first weekend outing at the box-office, Gang Leader will face the real test from Monday. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s first weekend collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Bollywood musicians for Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Standing ovation for Team Baahubali at the Royal Albert Hall
- Keerthy Suresh’s efforts for her role in Miss India
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-10-2019
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi