Nani’s Gang Leader is having a steady run at the cinemas across Nizam. The film had a modest opening on Friday, where it collected Rs 1.67 crore share. And on Saturday, Gang Leader collected Rs 1.49 crore share, taking its 2-day total to Rs 3.16 crore.
On Sunday, Gang Leader collected a decent share of Rs 1.53 crore in Nizam. The film’s three-day first weekend Nizam share is Rs 4.69 crore. The film will enter the Rs 5 crore share club on Monday. However, with Varun Tej’s Valmiki hitting screens on 20th, Gang Leader must gain momentum and continue to collect over Rs 1 crore share until the upcoming weekend to keep the hopes alive for all parties involved.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings