The first schedule of Radhamohan’s upcoming bilingual film Gauravam has been wrapped up. The film marks the acting debut of Allu Sirish, younger brother of Allu Arjun. Prakash Raj is producing this film on Duet Movies banner. For the past few weeks, the film was shot in various locales in Mysore and the next schedule is going to be held in Chennai. “Gauravam. End of 1st schedule. In a train to chennai with the whole team. Journey is fun. Quality time.” Prakash Raj posted on Twitter. Allu Sirish, Yami Gautham are playing the lead roles in this film which revolves around the theme of how even in today’s age, we follow a social hierarchy, where people are treated according to the caste or community they are born into, rather than what they are. Thaman is composing the music.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur