Geetha Govindam is turning out to be a blessing in disguise for all the parties involved. Even after seven days of the film’s release, there is no decline in the collections as the film has already crossed forty crores share at the box office.
Cashing in on the Bakrid holiday, Geetha Govindam has witnessed strong numbers in all areas. Especially in the Nizam area, the film has collected a whopping sum of 1.5 crores taking its grand total to 12.2 crores in that area.
By looking at this, the film is expected to touch the 18 crores share mark in its full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dasara: Sensational hold in Nizam on day two
- Orange special shows pack a punch in Australia too
- Can the summer 2023 releases withstand this huge storm?
- Yet another postponement for Aha’s web film?
- Kalyan Ram’s Amigos is now streaming ON THIS OTT PLATFORM
- Director Ramesh reveals the main crux of Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food