Geetha Govindam is turning out to be a blessing in disguise for all the parties involved. Even after seven days of the film’s release, there is no decline in the collections as the film has already crossed forty crores share at the box office.
Cashing in on the Bakrid holiday, Geetha Govindam has witnessed strong numbers in all areas. Especially in the Nizam area, the film has collected a whopping sum of 1.5 crores taking its grand total to 12.2 crores in that area.
By looking at this, the film is expected to touch the 18 crores share mark in its full run.
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12