On this day, in 1992, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s iconic commercial entertainer Gharana Mogudu, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film has completed 28 years of its journey today.
Directed by veteran filmmaker K Raghavendra Rao and produced by noted yesteryear producer K Devi Varaprasad, Gharana Mogudu was Tollywood’s first film ever to surpass the Rs 10 crore gross mark. Some of Chiru’s punchlines in the movie are still refered in today’s pop culture.
Nagma and Vani Vishwanath are the leading ladies in the movie. MM Keeravani’s chartbuster songs like ‘Bangaru Kodipetta’, ‘Pandu Pandu Pandu’ and ‘Kitukulu Telisina’ are still popular among fans and music lovers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next