On this day, in 1992, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s iconic commercial entertainer Gharana Mogudu, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film has completed 28 years of its journey today.
Directed by veteran filmmaker K Raghavendra Rao and produced by noted yesteryear producer K Devi Varaprasad, Gharana Mogudu was Tollywood’s first film ever to surpass the Rs 10 crore gross mark. Some of Chiru’s punchlines in the movie are still refered in today’s pop culture.
Nagma and Vani Vishwanath are the leading ladies in the movie. MM Keeravani’s chartbuster songs like ‘Bangaru Kodipetta’, ‘Pandu Pandu Pandu’ and ‘Kitukulu Telisina’ are still popular among fans and music lovers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey