Adivi Sesh’s latest film, Goodachari released to some very good reviews all over. The film also opened with several premiere shows in the US and made $158k including the premieres and Friday collections. The spy thriller is picking up with each passing day.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a total of $28921 till 12 PM central time on Saturday and with the weekend currently on, the collections are expected to go up even more.
Goodachari is directed by Sasi Kiran Thikka and has Shobitha Dhulipala as the female lead. Anil Sunkara has released the film in both the Telugu states.
- Award-winning VFX supervisor opens up about RRR’s VFX
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event