The long delayed film in the combination of Gopichand and B Gopal has been revived finally. Ever since the film’s first director Bhupati Pandyan was replaced, the film went off the radar following a series of troubles leading to the cancellation of the shoot. As per the latest news, a fresh schedule took place at Ramoji Film City involving the entire cast.
Touted to be an action entertainer, this film is expected to portray Gopichand in a never seen before avatar. Famous director B Gopal makes a comeback after a long time with this film which is being produced by Thandra Ramesh. Nayanathara pairs up with Gopichand and Mani Sharma composes the music.
- Nag, NTR & Kalyanram donate for Kerala
- Title for KalyanRam’s thriller out soon?
- Ravi Babu’s film on a piglet ‘Adhugo’ all set for release
- After romance, Sudheer Babu returns to mass characters
- In a first, Rajamouli tells people to watch this movie