The long delayed film in the combination of Gopichand and B Gopal has been revived finally. Ever since the film’s first director Bhupati Pandyan was replaced, the film went off the radar following a series of troubles leading to the cancellation of the shoot. As per the latest news, a fresh schedule took place at Ramoji Film City involving the entire cast.
Touted to be an action entertainer, this film is expected to portray Gopichand in a never seen before avatar. Famous director B Gopal makes a comeback after a long time with this film which is being produced by Thandra Ramesh. Nayanathara pairs up with Gopichand and Mani Sharma composes the music.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser