Balakrishna’s Gauthamiputra Satakarni which released as Sankranthi special is continuing its dream run in all areas. Buyers, who bagged the distribution rights of this movie will be barging towards breakeven by the end of this weekend.
Overwhelmed by the response, noted producer Sai Korrapati, who bagged the ceded area rights of GPSK said that Balayya has a strong hold in ceded and this made him bag GPS at fancy prices.
He also added that the film will be break-even by Sunday. Directed by Krish this historical drama has Hema Malini in an important role.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur