The wedding ceremony of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s younger daughter, Tejaswini, will be celebrated on August 21st in Hyderabad and grand arrangements are being made for the event. The function will take place at HITEX, and special preparations are already underway.
A massive and grand set is being readied for the event by art director Anand Sai. Balakrishna is leaving no stone unturned for this function. Some of the biggest stars from South Indian films and Bollywood are expected to grace the function.
Balakrishna’s house has been buzzing with activity for the last few days, where traditional ceremonies are being performed.
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)