Shruti Haasan is on a high these days as her latest release, Gabbar Singh, is all set to become a massive blockbuster. The actress was seen as a simple village girl in the movie and she says that she had a lot of fun with the character. “For the first time in my career, I tried out mass dance steps and ultra traditional costumes. I had fun doing both and I am glad the movie has succeeded”, she says.
Shruti’s career will now be closely watched to see whether she makes the most out of this gain. She has a film with Nitin lined up and she has been approached for a couple of big Telugu projects that are in the pipeline.
- Maharshi’s makers spend a bomb on village set
- Review : Sharabha- Overdose of melodrama
- Dull weekend gives advantage to Taxiwaala
- Exciting update on RRR’s fight sequence
- To think that liplocks will bring success is silly: 24 Kisses’ director