Buxom beauty Hansika will be seen as the leading lady in a new film which has Yuva Samrat Akkineni Naga Chaitanya and Comedy Hero Sunil in lead roles. The movie is going to be a remake of the Tamil hit ‘Vettai’. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing this movie and Dolly is the director. Hansika will reportedly play the character essayed by Amala Paul in the Tamil version. The official confirmation regarding the second actress will be out soon.
Sunil and Naga Chaitanya will be seen as brothers in this film and shooting will begin from the 26th of June.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble