Even though milky beauty, Tamanna is finding enough offers in hand, none of them have clicked for her. Na Nuve was a disastrous flop and now she has only Venkatesh’s F2 and Queen remake in hands.
The latest we hear is that she has signed a film with Prabhu Deva which will be directed by R Parthiban who is a veteran actor and director.
Looking at the situation of Tamanna, it clearly shows that she is not getting much choice as an actor and that is the reason she is signing films with medium range actors like Prabhu Deva.
We need to see how her choice of films will impact her career and bring her back to the top of the game.
Articles that might interest you:
- This aspect of Prabhas in Radhe Shyam to be super special
- John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate 2 wraps up shooting; Aims a festive release
- Prabhas’ Instagram account clocks 6M followers
- Speculations in full swing on Pawan-Rana multi-starrer’s release date
- Ravi Teja looks cool in Khiladi’s first glimpse
- Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi gets a whopping Netflix deal