Even though milky beauty, Tamanna is finding enough offers in hand, none of them have clicked for her. Na Nuve was a disastrous flop and now she has only Venkatesh’s F2 and Queen remake in hands.
The latest we hear is that she has signed a film with Prabhu Deva which will be directed by R Parthiban who is a veteran actor and director.
Looking at the situation of Tamanna, it clearly shows that she is not getting much choice as an actor and that is the reason she is signing films with medium range actors like Prabhu Deva.
We need to see how her choice of films will impact her career and bring her back to the top of the game.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award