Ever since Aamir Khan’s Dangal ended up as a historic blockbuster by grossing over Rs 1,000 crores, there has been a huge craze for Indian movies in China. After Secret Superstar and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, the latest Indian film to wow the Chinese audience and collect huge in China is Irrfan Khan’s Hindi Medium.
Hindi Medium released across China on April 4. Until Saturday, the film collected $28.20 million (Rs 184.06 crores). Hindi Medium is still going strong over the weekends and the Rs 200 crore milestone will be breached in the coming week.
Released in 2017, Hindi Medium also had Pakistani actress Saba Qamar and Deepak Dobriyal in crucial roles. Saket Chaudhary had directed the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?
- Interesting trailer of Gautam Menon’s Thoota released
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages
- Yet another hit number from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo coming soon
- Sensational heroine signs six brand endorsements