It’s been a fantastic year so far for Shruti Haasan. Earlier this year, she scored a hit with Ram Charan in Yevadu and now, her latest film, Race Gurram has received excellent response on the opening day of its release. With so much happening in her career, the actress says that she has no time for herself.
Recently, when she was asked in an interview about her relationship status, she said, “I am single. I don’t think anyone would want to be in a relationship with me if he looks at my dairy. I’m too busy to fall in love right now.” Her onscreen chemistry with Allu Arjun, apart from the dances, has been appreciated by several members from film fraternity and it looks like she’ll add another hit to her credit.
Meanwhile, rumours are abuzz that she has been approached for Suriya’s next film which will be directed by Venkat Prabhu. However, Shruti is yet to confirm if she has signed the film or now. Currently, she is playing lead roles in Welcome Back, Gabbar and another film to be directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia, apart from Hari’s next mass entertainer Poojai.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international