The Telugu remake of Queen, starring Tamannaah, is all set to be launched tomorrow, October 1 in Hyderabad. Directed by Neelakanta, the film will see Tamannaah step into Kangana Ranaut’s shoes in the Telugu version.
In a recent interview, Tamannaah confessed that she’s very much like Queen in her real life and she also added that she can relate a lot to the core ideology of the film.
“I want to focus on doing films that put emphasis on mature screenplay as well as women oriented scripts. I’m very drawn to the state of self discovery as every woman goes through different stages of realisation and at times you want to sit back and reflect back on your life decisions. I think Kangana was pitch perfect in the film and established the fact that she is much more than a pretty face,” Tamannaah said.
The actress will also be seen in another Telugu film where she’s paired opposite Kalyanram, and in Telugu, she has Vikram’s Sketch lined up for release later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika reveals her favorite IPL team and cricketer
- Sonu Sood foundation kick-starts oxygen drive in India
- Vijay Deverakonda surprises Charmme on her birthday
- Rashmika Mandanna hires a Hindi tutor
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies