“In my entire life, there were only two occasions where I fell in love with a heroine after watching their films. First, it was with Sridevi after I saw Kshana Kshanam and then it was Samantha in Ye Maya Chesave. Samantha was fabulous in that film,” Rana confessed while speaking at the audio launch of Jabardasth. Talking about Siddharth, he said, “Siddharth hasn’t changed at all over the years and he still looks young whereas the rest of us have become old. I sincerely wish Jabardasth becomes a hit.” Nandini Reddy has directed the film and the film also stars Nithya Menen and Sri Hari in important roles. Bellamkonda Suresh has produced Jabardasth.
Meanwhile, Rana has begun practicing sword fighting for Rajamouli’s upcoming film Baahubali. The training began yesterday in Hyderabad and several fighters from Vietnam have been reportedly brought in to train the cast of Baahubali.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?