Kamal Haasan’s plunge into politics is imminent and the actor has sent out a clear message that he’s ready to serve the people and find solutions for day-to-day problems. Although he hasn’t confirmed whether he will be joining a party or forming his own, Kamal has already initiated a dialogue with several other politicians to draw a strategy for his political plans.
In a recent literature fest held in New Delhi, Kamal Haasan said, “I have no fear of failure because choosing to serve the people is not like movie-making. And I am not in this to make money either to make another movie. I am ready to walk the extra mile to serve the people of my state and find solutions for a wide range of issues.”
He also stated that people have become oversensitive, while addressing the Padmavati issue, and added that there is a need to keep the dialogue process open to protect freedom of expression.
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled