Kamal Haasan’s plunge into politics is imminent and the actor has sent out a clear message that he’s ready to serve the people and find solutions for day-to-day problems. Although he hasn’t confirmed whether he will be joining a party or forming his own, Kamal has already initiated a dialogue with several other politicians to draw a strategy for his political plans.
In a recent literature fest held in New Delhi, Kamal Haasan said, “I have no fear of failure because choosing to serve the people is not like movie-making. And I am not in this to make money either to make another movie. I am ready to walk the extra mile to serve the people of my state and find solutions for a wide range of issues.”
He also stated that people have become oversensitive, while addressing the Padmavati issue, and added that there is a need to keep the dialogue process open to protect freedom of expression.
Articles that might interest you:
- LAKSHYA’s theatrical trailer on December 1st
- Bigg Boss 5 – Anchor Ravi gets evicted in a shocking manner
- Team Liger says hello from LA with a picture
- Radhe Shyam’s love anthem ‘One Heart’ teaser gets its launch date and time
- Rajamouli apologizes to Tamil media
- Director Sreenu Vaitla’s father passes away