One of the most eligible bachelors of Tollywood, Nikhil, has recently shared his views on marriage during a chitchat with the media.
The actor has revealed that he prefers to marry a girl chosen by his parents rather than a love marriage. “I promised my parents I will get married once I give back-to-back hits. They have already started searching for a girl,” said the thirty year old actor.
He also added, “I just hope I get a girl who understands me. I am sure my parents will find a better girl than me.”
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR