Star heroine Shruti Haasan had her last release in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi in 2017. In Telugu, she hasn’t signed a new film after Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu. She is currently working on only one Hindi project and this has left her South Indian fans disappointed.
Many even felt that Shruti may soon tie the knot with her Italian boyfriend Michael Corsale and bid goodbye to movies and concentrate on her music career. But here’s some good news. Shruti said in a recent interview that she is going to return to acting very soon.
“I haven’t quit movies and don’t have any such plans in near future. This long break helped me understand myself better. I took this break intentionally. I’ll again become busy as an actress soon,” said Shruti.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake