Director Puri Jagannadh is basking in the much-needed success of his recent action entertainer, iSmart Shankar. The film has broken even within just 4 days of its release. Meanwhile, Puri has been promoting the movie quite aggressively.
In a latest interview, Puri opened up about his future projects. Expressing his wish to work with Megastar Chiranjeevi, Puri said that he had missed the chances direct Chiru at least on 4, 5 occasions. “A couple of projects with Chiru even had their muhurtham ceremonies before being shelved. Even today, if Chiru calls me for a project, I’ll finish the script in just 5 days and be ready to direct him,” Puri said.
It’s well known that Puri was one of the few directors who were supposed to direct Chiru’s comeback 150th film. Titled Auto Johnny, the film’s final script couldn’t get Chiru’s approval.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz: Ram Charan’s cameo in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Mahesh not bothered about the losses AMB cinemas is facing
- Such a delight: Rajamouli on Corona short film ‘Family’
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views
- Aamir Khan silently makes a huge contribution