The pre-release event for the much talked about romantic thriller, Manu, was held in Hyderabad tonight. Varun Tej and Krish were the special guests at the event. Speaking at the event, Varun said that he is going to watch the first day first show of Manu.
“Manu’s trailer intrigued me and made me curious to watch the movie. The sound design, cinematography and shot division and other crafts excelled in the trailer. Movies like Manu are very rare in Tollywood. I appeal to everyone to watch and support such movies,” said Varun, further wishing the entire team on the film’s release.
Manu is gearing up for release on September 7. Gautam and Chandini Chowdary are the main leads in the film. Debutant Phanindra Narsetti is the director. Nirvana Cinemas is presenting this film. 115 people have produced the movie after a crowdfunding campaign.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Teja opens up about his future projects
- Tamannah’s next gets an interesting title
- Has Karthikeya bagged a biggie?
- Security tightened at Nagarjuna’s residence after OU JAC protests