It’s well known that veteran producer Allu Aravind is all set to foray into the world of OTT platforms. He will soon be launching his own digital streaming platform on which he will be producing several original web-series and films. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Now, the latest report published by a leading English daily reveals that Allu Aravind’s maiden web-series will be filled with adult jokes. Apparently, popular Sandalwood actress Sanjjanaa Galrani, who acted in Bujjigadu and Sardaar Gabbar Singh, will be playing the female lead in the series along with comedian Viva Harsha. The shooting is currently underway and a debutant is directing the series.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters