It is well known that Superstar Rajinikanth is getting ready for his next under the direction of Ranjith Pa. The regular shooting for this film is expected to commence in the first week of August and it is heard that major part of the film will be shot in Malaysia. Prakash Raj has been roped in to essay a crucial role in this film. Radhika Apte is in talks to play the female lead in this movie.
The latest we hear through a grapevine is that the makers are considering Kaali as the title for this film. Although there is no official confirmation regarding this, a close source from the unit informed that there is a good chance that the makers will zero in on this title. Interestingly, Rajinikanth did a Telugu-Tamil film with the same title in 1980. Keep watching this space for more updates
Rajinikanth will play the role of an ageing gangster in this film. Santosh Narayanan will compose tunes and Praveen KL will head the editing department. Kailaipuli S Thanu will produce it.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims