It is well known that Superstar Rajinikanth is getting ready for his next under the direction of Ranjith Pa. The regular shooting for this film is expected to commence in the first week of August and it is heard that major part of the film will be shot in Malaysia. Prakash Raj has been roped in to essay a crucial role in this film. Radhika Apte is in talks to play the female lead in this movie.
The latest we hear through a grapevine is that the makers are considering Kaali as the title for this film. Although there is no official confirmation regarding this, a close source from the unit informed that there is a good chance that the makers will zero in on this title. Interestingly, Rajinikanth did a Telugu-Tamil film with the same title in 1980. Keep watching this space for more updates
Rajinikanth will play the role of an ageing gangster in this film. Santosh Narayanan will compose tunes and Praveen KL will head the editing department. Kailaipuli S Thanu will produce it.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry