After bouncing back to form with Garuda Vega last year, senior hero Rajasekhar is all set to team up with Awe fame Prasanth Varma. The film will be an investigative thriller set in the 80s. The senior hero is said to be playing the role of a cop in the movie.
This morning, on the occasion of Bakrid and his good friend Megastar Chiranjeevi’s birthday, Rajasekhar unveiled an intriguing pre-look poster for the movie. The pre-look prominently features the two main events in the year 1983 – World Cup victory and Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi’s release.
The title for the Rajashekar-Prasanth Varma movie will be out on August 26 on the auspicious occasion of Rakhi Purnima. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- RGV off to watch iSmart Shankar on a bike
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?