Young Tiger NTR exuded confidence on ISM, directed by Puri Jagannadh, and said that the film will remain as the best film in his brother Kalyanram’s career. Speaking at ISM’s audio launch event last night, Tarak said that he knew ISM’s story even before the project was materialised and that he was quite happy that his brother did this movie.
NTR went on to say that his brother has worked quite hard for this movie and that his hardwork will reap benefits in the form of a blockbuster. The Janatha Garage star then heaped praises on ISM’s music composer Anup Rubens’ hit audio album and thanked director Puri Jagannadh for giving an unbelievable makeover for his brother.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Kamal Haasan happy with MNM’s debut in TN politics
- Yesteryear star in awe of Prabhas
- What’s the fate of Arjun Suravaram?