For the last couple of weeks, Income Tax officials in Chennai have been conducting a series of raids at the properties of Tamil superstar Vijay and the producers of his previous blockbuster, Bigil, and the upcoming biggie, Master. The IT sleuths have finally concluded the raid at Vijay’s residence this evening.
Since this evening, Tamil media circles have been buzzing with several updates on the raids at Vijay’s properties. Apparently, the IT officials have not found any discrepancies in Vijay’s accounts and have given a clean chit to the actor.
What’s striking about the outcome of these raids is the ongoing buzz on Vijay’s staggering remuneration for Bigil and Master. Apparently, Vijay has been paid a whopping Rs 50 crore and Rs 80 crore as his remuneration for Bigil and Master respectively, making him the highest paid Kollywood star after Rajinikanth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Radhe Shyam’s shoot be affected with fresh wave of COVID-19?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha makes a special request to Karthikeya