The unit of actress Samantha’s much-awaited pan-India mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam, wrapped up the film’s entire shooting formalities yesterday. The final schedule concluded in Hyderabad, with director Gunasekhar canning a few crucial talkie scenes and a battle episode on the film’s hero Dev Mohan, who plays King Dushyant in the movie.
Samantha had wrapped up shooting for her part in Shaakuntalam in the second week of August. The post-production team, led by Gunasekhar, will start working on the visual effects very soon. Even though the makers are yet to come up with a formal announcement regarding the release date, it’s being said that Shaakuntalam will be hitting screens in early 2022.
Gunasekhar’s daughter Neelima Guna and Dil Raju are jointly bankrolling this epic tale of romance. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Star actress’s film gets a new release date
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told
- Viral Pic: Michael meets Master
- Key update about Suriya’s next on the way?