Ever since he took to villain and character artiste roles, there has been no looking back for the macho veteran Jagapathi Babu. Currently, Jaggu Bhai is busy with high-profile projects in all the four major languages down south. However, Jagapathi Babu is treading a cautious path.
Speaking to a popular media house, Jaggu Bhai said that he doesn’t want to be typecast in villain roles and explained that he chose the CBI officer’s role in the high budget Kannada film Jaguar despite being offered the villains role for sake of novelty. The actor said that he is keen on experimenting with his roles.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic