After mesmerizing the audience with his superb performance in Mahanati, Dulquer Salman is going great guns in his career. If one can remember, Dulquer shared superb chemistry with Nithya Menen in Oka Bangaram.
The latest we hear is that the young couple will be seen together in 2012’s Malayali hit, Ustad Hotel. The film will soon be dubbed into Telugu with the name Janatha hotel and will release on the 14th of September.
Directed by Anwar Rasheed of Premam fame, Ustad Hotel is an entertaining tale of family values where Dulquer plays a chef.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release