The hype and expectations surrounding Jr. NTR’S upcoming flick, Janatha Garage, is intensifying day by day. The film is progressing at a brisk pace and if the recent reports are to be believed, the film’s Karnataka rights have been apparently been sold for 7 crores.
The news is yet to be confirmed. The film is slated to hit the screens on August 12th.The film is being directed by Koratala Siva while Mythri Movie Makers are bankrolling the flick.
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun