The hype and expectations surrounding Jr. NTR’S upcoming flick, Janatha Garage, is intensifying day by day. The film is progressing at a brisk pace and if the recent reports are to be believed, the film’s Karnataka rights have been apparently been sold for 7 crores.
The news is yet to be confirmed. The film is slated to hit the screens on August 12th.The film is being directed by Koratala Siva while Mythri Movie Makers are bankrolling the flick.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu