Nandamuri Kalyan Ram will next feature in Amigos, which is up for a grand release on February 10th. Kalyan Ram plays a triple role in this flick as doppelgangers, and debutant Rajendra Reddy is the director. The film’s pre-release event is conducted in Hyderabad today, and Jr. NTR graced it.
At the event, Jr. NTR spoke highly about director Rajendra who ventured into the film industry despite having high qualification. NTR said that Mythri producers Ravi and Naveen are so fortunate to score two super hits (Waltair Veerayya and Veera Simha Reddy) despite releasing the films in competition.
The star actor expressed his hope that the success track continues for Mythri Movie Makers with Amigos. Kalyan Ram did more experimental films in our entire Nandamuri family, said NTR.
NTR said that he knows how challenging it is to play a triple role and added that Amigos would remain a milestone flick in his brother’s career. NTR gave full credit to Rajamouli for RRR’s global-wide success and awards.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : John Wick 4 – Impressive action extravaganza
- OTT Review : Yami Gautam’s Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga – Hindi film on Netflix
- Popular Bollywood producer to make a film with Jr. NTR?
- PKSDT: Fans hope this sentiment will continue
- Aha announces a documentary on Godavari
- This Tamil remake of superhit Telugu film gets a Telugu dubbed version on OTT
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food