Arch rivals on-screen and good friends off-screen, Tamil stalwart actors Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth are all set to step into active politics simultaneously by contesting the upcoming general elections in Tamil Nadu. Rajini will be announcing his party on December 31st.
Meanwhile, speculations are going viral about both Kamal and Rajini joining hands and forming an alliance ahead of the elections in 2021. Responding to this very question, Kamal said that they both are just a phone call away.
“If our ideology is similar and if it would benefit the people we are ready to set aside our ego and co-operate with each other,” the Makkal Needhi Maiam (MNM) founder said.
just a phone call away. Kamal further said he is ready to join Rajinikanth for the benefit of the people if there are no ideological differences between them.
Articles that might interest you:
- NBK 108: Balakrishna-Anil Ravipudi film launches with a pooja ceremony
- Harish Shankar – Panchathantram is a content-rich film
- Is this the Telugu title of Thunivu?
- Mega hero’s film finds one more OTT platform
- New heroine in consideration for DJ Tillu 2
- Adivi Sesh comments on Pawan Kalyan-Sujeeth film