Arch rivals on-screen and good friends off-screen, Tamil stalwart actors Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth are all set to step into active politics simultaneously by contesting the upcoming general elections in Tamil Nadu. Rajini will be announcing his party on December 31st.
Meanwhile, speculations are going viral about both Kamal and Rajini joining hands and forming an alliance ahead of the elections in 2021. Responding to this very question, Kamal said that they both are just a phone call away.
“If our ideology is similar and if it would benefit the people we are ready to set aside our ego and co-operate with each other,” the Makkal Needhi Maiam (MNM) founder said.
just a phone call away. Kamal further said he is ready to join Rajinikanth for the benefit of the people if there are no ideological differences between them.
Articles that might interest you:
- These scenes of Sam’s The Family Man 2 to be the highlight
- 30 Years Prudhvi pins career hopes on this film
- Post Covid – Industry preferring upcoming heroines
- Harika opens up about her ‘organic friendship’ with Abijeet
- Prema Desam fame, Abbas all set for a comeback
- Ram’s next with Tamil director?