Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali has attained yet another record feat in Malaysia, where a majority of the film’s story takes place. Kabali has so far grossed a humongous 10,943,699 MYR ($2,687,399), beating Rajini’s Enthiran’s (Robo) 9.773M MYR in just 10 days.
In North America, Kabali is still doing a decent business and has raked in a gross of $4,442,000 from the USA and Canada. Meanwhile in India, Kabali has notched up a handsome 178 crore nett with an overall gross of 205 crores.
Despite the mixed reviews and average mouth talk, this Pa Ranjith directorial stormed the box-offices worldwide and has ended up being a decent earner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup