Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali has attained yet another record feat in Malaysia, where a majority of the film’s story takes place. Kabali has so far grossed a humongous 10,943,699 MYR ($2,687,399), beating Rajini’s Enthiran’s (Robo) 9.773M MYR in just 10 days.
In North America, Kabali is still doing a decent business and has raked in a gross of $4,442,000 from the USA and Canada. Meanwhile in India, Kabali has notched up a handsome 178 crore nett with an overall gross of 205 crores.
Despite the mixed reviews and average mouth talk, this Pa Ranjith directorial stormed the box-offices worldwide and has ended up being a decent earner.
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates