Multi-starrers have become the current trend in Tollywood, and everyone seems to be lapping it up big time. Manam was one example where it had three generations of Akkineni’s together. Now the pressure has shifted towards the Nandamuri family as fans are eagerly expecting a multi-starrer with NTR, Balakrishna and Kalyan Ram in lead roles.
Talking about this film, hero Kalyan Ram said if there is a proper script which has good roles for all the three stars, he would love to act with his family members. Kalyan Ram is currently producing Kick 2 which has Ravi Teja as the main lead.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him