Multi-starrers have become the current trend in Tollywood, and everyone seems to be lapping it up big time. Manam was one example where it had three generations of Akkineni’s together. Now the pressure has shifted towards the Nandamuri family as fans are eagerly expecting a multi-starrer with NTR, Balakrishna and Kalyan Ram in lead roles.
Talking about this film, hero Kalyan Ram said if there is a proper script which has good roles for all the three stars, he would love to act with his family members. Kalyan Ram is currently producing Kick 2 which has Ravi Teja as the main lead.
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections