Nandamuri Kalyanram is on a roll these days. After tasting success with 118 earlier this year, the actor has been busy shooting for Satish Vegesna’s Entha Manchi Vadavu Ra. While the film is slated for release in January, 2020, the actor has reportedly signed yet another film now.
As per the latest buzz, Kalyanram has okayed another film which will be produced by Mahesh S Koneru under East Coast Productions banner. In the past, Mahesh had produced 118 and was also associated with Naa Nuvve. The producer is on a high post the recent success of Vijay starrer Whistle.
More details about Kalyanram-Mahesh Koneru’s latest film are going to be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity
- Pooja Hegde demanding big bucks?
- Payal Rajput, Chaitanya Krishna’s Kannada remake acquired by Aha
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?
- Chiranjeevi finally says yes to Acharya shoot