Kalyanram is eagerly awaiting the release of his upcoming film MLA which will be out on March 23. Directed by Upendra Madhav, the film’s trailer has created good buzz and it’s expected to be a fun-filled entertainer with a good message.
Although some dialogues in the film hinted about a political angle in the story, Kalyanram doesn’t seem to be in a mood to get into politics in real-life. In a recent interview, he said, “I am not interested at all! It’s always difficult to travel in two boats; so although I’ve also become a producer, it is taken care of by my brother-in-law, Hari Krishna. So, I am interested only in films and I am happy here.”
The film also stars Kajal Aggarwal in a lead role, and Kalyanram will be seen in a totally different avatar. “The way I have delivered my dialogues is quite different in this film compared to my recent films,” he added.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika