If K Balachander changed Kamal Haasan’s fate forever in Tamil Cinema, the credit goes to K Vishwanath in Telugu for establishing him as one of the most influential actors. The duo had teamed up for a cult classics like Sagar Sangamam and Swati Mutyam in the 80s. Later, K Vishwanath had also acted alongside Kamal Haasan in films like Subha Sankalpam, Kuruthipunal and Anbe Sivam.
Now, for the first time in 11 years, Kamal Haasan is all set to team up with K Vishwanath; however, the veteran director will not be directing the film this time. Apparently, Kamal Haasan has convinced K Viswanath to play an important supporting role in his upcoming film Uthama Villain and K Vishwanath has officially joined the team. As per the latest buzz, K Viswanath will be seen as Kamal Haasan’s father-in-law. A part of the film is set in the 8th century and K Vishwanath will appear in this segment of the film.
Uthama Villain also stars Oorvashi, Parvathy Menon, Andrea Jeremiah and Pooja Kumar in lead roles. Ramesh Arvind is directing the film and Ghibran is scoring the music. It’s one of the most eagerly awaited films of the year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss : I am not a comedy piece warns upcoming comedian
- Gang Leader’s teaser is fun and raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Gang Leader’s teaser?
- Tabu commences Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Rakul thrilled to work with Kamal and Shankar
- RRR to be shot in this picturesque North Indian city