Fans of the stalwart actor-director duo, Kamal Haasan and Shankar, have been excitedly waiting for the sequel to their iconic patriotic drama, Bharatheeyudu. The shooting was underway in Chennai until a tragic accident on the film’s set led to the death of three crew members. And the subsequent lockdown further delayed the movie’s progress.
Now, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that Bharatheeyudu 2 has been pushed to Sankranthi, 2022. Apparently, the shooting will resume in either November or December and the entire production formalities will be wrapped up by summer, 2021.
After an extensive pre-production work, including world-class VFX, the film will be ready for an early January release in 2022. Lyca Productions is bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Pooja Hegde crosses another milestone, thanks fans
- Allu Aravind acquires a youthful entertainer for Aha
- Date and time locked for Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser