Fans of the stalwart actor-director duo, Kamal Haasan and Shankar, have been excitedly waiting for the sequel to their iconic patriotic drama, Bharatheeyudu. The shooting was underway in Chennai until a tragic accident on the film’s set led to the death of three crew members. And the subsequent lockdown further delayed the movie’s progress.
Now, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that Bharatheeyudu 2 has been pushed to Sankranthi, 2022. Apparently, the shooting will resume in either November or December and the entire production formalities will be wrapped up by summer, 2021.
After an extensive pre-production work, including world-class VFX, the film will be ready for an early January release in 2022. Lyca Productions is bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalyan Ram relieved with Bimbisara’s trailer response
- Top production house buys Lal Singh Chaddha Telugu rights
- Shocker: Tollywood actor’s mother passes away
- Poll : Which of these mass first looks impressed you?
- Latest: Alia Bhatt’s Darlings locks its OTT release date
- RRR controversy- Fans want Resul Pookutty out of Pushpa 2