Nearly after six months of being out of action following a leg injury and the subsequent surgery, legendary actor-director Kamal Haasan will be resuming his much-awaited spy comedy adventure, Sabhash Naidu, in Hyderabad.
According to the latest update, the film’s shooting will resume from the third week of January. Kamal himself is directing this movie apart from producing it. His daughter Shruti Haasan, stalwart comedian Brahmanandam and Ramya Krishna will be essaying crucial roles in this movie
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars