Nearly after six months of being out of action following a leg injury and the subsequent surgery, legendary actor-director Kamal Haasan will be resuming his much-awaited spy comedy adventure, Sabhash Naidu, in Hyderabad.
According to the latest update, the film’s shooting will resume from the third week of January. Kamal himself is directing this movie apart from producing it. His daughter Shruti Haasan, stalwart comedian Brahmanandam and Ramya Krishna will be essaying crucial roles in this movie
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019