Nearly after six months of being out of action following a leg injury and the subsequent surgery, legendary actor-director Kamal Haasan will be resuming his much-awaited spy comedy adventure, Sabhash Naidu, in Hyderabad.
According to the latest update, the film’s shooting will resume from the third week of January. Kamal himself is directing this movie apart from producing it. His daughter Shruti Haasan, stalwart comedian Brahmanandam and Ramya Krishna will be essaying crucial roles in this movie
- Mammootty gets a grand welcome from Yatra makers
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Press Note : Dallas Dreamz Productions Tarana Series 2 Album Launch on June 23, 2018 at Dallas
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer