Nearly after six months of being out of action following a leg injury and the subsequent surgery, legendary actor-director Kamal Haasan will be resuming his much-awaited spy comedy adventure, Sabhash Naidu, in Hyderabad.
According to the latest update, the film’s shooting will resume from the third week of January. Kamal himself is directing this movie apart from producing it. His daughter Shruti Haasan, stalwart comedian Brahmanandam and Ramya Krishna will be essaying crucial roles in this movie
Articles that might interest you:
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar
- Taapsee’s Thappad stuns critics!
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Rajinikanth’s next gets a title
- Nani27’s new title and release date announced