Young Mega hero Varun Tej’s latest release Kanche is not just a commercial success but it has also been lauded for its technical brilliance and finest storytelling that raked up a lot of emotions among the discerning audiences. The film has been termed a box-office success in almost all the areas it released, a rare testimony to Telugu audiences’ admiration for emotionally intriguing and content-driven films.
Kanche is still registering decent revenues at the box-office in the Telugu states and the makers are now planning to send the film to several international film festivals. Apart from this, talks are reportedly going on to dub the film in German for a wide release in Germany and other parts of Europe.
Kanche is a love story set in the backdrop of World War II and the film narrates the story of a brave Telugu soldier who battles the Nazi forces to protect a group of Jews. This theme will surely strike the right chord in the West, and it will be the first ever feat by a Telugu film to be dubbed into German. An official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- This director is waiting to work with Allu Arjun
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut
- Vijay Deverakonda tops Google Search trends